Saturday, March 21, 2009

Souveniers

I have something that can be turned into a magnet :D. I got an Iraqi Journal cover for Alora. There are some hear no evil, etc. monkeys carved from "camel bone"(highly doubtful but they'll say anything to make a deal) that i'll probably get for jake. They have cute boonie hats at the alterations shop that I might get for emmy. and they have plenty of tshirts for everyone else that I can't think of what to buy. I found some Iraqi Occupation Badges(similar to my Command and Control Badge) as well that I can divy up. The weather here has gotten a lot warmer. It's great knowing I'll get a tan since I'm outside working on the unit mural but It's ridiculously hot. I think they have coasters at the Bazaar btw. I'm trying to remember everyone since I'll be seeing them all in the smokies. If I leave someone out then it's completely an accident. Well I'm off to dinner here soon. I'll talk to you later

Andy

No comments: