Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sorta like "M.A.S.H."

Good to know freckles is still his same self. Sad to hear that my jade plant got frozen. I got 3 boxes from Angel today as well as 1 from Ning. I think I have the most boxes out of anyone here. Good thing I'm sharing them or I'd come back about 200 pounds heavier. I've been doing great here. They have me working on the Unit murals so I've been pretty busy. I can't wait to come home. I'm getting to the point where I don't want to be here any more. Oh well. Only 60 more days and I'll be heading back. We have signs up with distances from home(kind of like in M.A.S.H.) Evidently Dayton , OH is 6540 miles away. Just thought that was interesting. Well I've got to get going. I'll make sure I get started on thank you emails soon.

Andy

[His reference to Freckles has to do with his eating one of our jigsaw puzzle pieces. His “lucky” bamboo plant wasn’t so lucky. We turned off the heat to Andy’s bedroom this winter and I guess it got too cold in there for it.]

No comments: