Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bazaar shopping

Congrats. Can't wait to see it [Mom's new car] when I get back home. Wish I could've been stationed in England to enjoy pancake day. We don't have those over here. All I get for breakfast is dry cereal and if I'm lucky, an egg lol. I miss real food :-(. I can't believe that I'm almost done with February already though. It's gone by a lot faster than I anticipated. I'm still looking for a magnet for you. I guess they don't have a high demand for tourist type gifts. I did pick up a few souvenirs at the base bazaar for everyone...it's different having to haggle for prices. You wouldn't believe the beautiful handmade rugs they have here. Of course I wouldn't dream of buying one. They're way out of my price range. I'd get some pictures but we're not allowed to take pictures of the tcn's(third country nationals).

-Andy

i got the box with the pop-tarts and the box with my xbox game.

No comments: