Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ground Hog Day & an Award

Hey Mom and Dad,

Sorry I haven't been updating you guys as much as I should. I haven't had much free time over the past few days. It's like "Groundhog Day" over here. Every day is exactly the same. Yesterday I was picked to represent our Operations section to meet the Multi-National Force - Iraq Command Sergeant Major. I received a coin for excellence in combat for my role in landing a malfunctioning F-16. Other than that it's been day in and day out the same. I'll ttyl since I have to be working. On a side note, on FB there is another Andrew Stover who added me as a friend so if there is an Andrew Stover that might be swearing or whatever that doesn't sound like me...disregard because it's a different person. I've been taking pictures when I can but a lot of the base is classified so we'll see what we get.

Andrew

No comments: